Retül technology provides accurate and comprehensive bike fit data to help make proper fit decisions, based on you and your body. A great fit will allow the rider to experience more comfort and better performance on his or her bike.
In addition, a proper fit can ensure confidence before buying a new or bike when selecting the right model and size.
A Retül bike fit at Pedal Hard includes the following steps:
- The fitter conducts an initial physical assessment of the rider, and at this point can address the rider's concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues the rider hopes to alleviate during the bike fit.
- LED markers are placed on eight anatomical points of the rider: the wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, heel, and toe.
- As the rider pedals, Retül's sensor bar gathers real-time, three-dimensional data of the rider's pedal strokes and movements.
- Data is collected for both sides of the rider—few of us are symmetrical.
- The rider's data is compiled into a reader-friendly report for analysis by the fitter. The fitter can then assess the rider's position and make necessary adjustments.
- The Zin, Retül's handheld digitizer, allows the fitter to digitally measure the rider's bike at 13-15 points, depending on the bike. The Zin can measure fixed points, contours, and curves, and provides a complete digital map of the bike.
- The fit information is saved and stored.
- The data includes the rider's personal profile, measurements from the fit, bike measurements, and the rider's final fit position.
- The fitter will be able to access and print these records for comparison and tracking of historical fit data for the client.
To learn more about a professional Retül fit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 682-224-1131.